June 9, 2010

tomorrow

today I´m doing the last finishing and
tomorrow is the opening of my exhibition `deep woods´ at
Café Hüller in Munich.
So if you are somewhere around come and have a look!
I will also take some pictuers and post them here.

I hope you´re all having a good time!

7 comments:

  1. Sad to be too far...
    Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love your work! Wish I could go to your exhibit but will just have to wait for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good good luck !!!!!!! ( hug )

    and take a lot of pictures of your exhibition please

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it goes well - please take some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would definitly pop in for a look if i was nearby. it's looking great. hope it goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. best wishes on your exhibit! i'm sure it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you all so much for your kind words! makes me very happy!

    ReplyDelete