May 26, 2010

sunny days

at least we had some of those beloved sunny days!
Now it seems like the bad weather would come again.. but therefor I´ve got many very nice things!
1. an old cigar box and a wooden table mat from the last flea market
2. beautiful photos from Inna
Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. I have just found your blog .... really lovely, I really liked the post about your childhood drawings as well as many more... keep up the great work !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feine Fotos und die Zigarrenbox ist ja wahnsinn! das sieht nach ganz feinen holz aus. ja, wäre schön, wenn die sonne mal etwas länger bliebe. andererseits fällt es leichter, bei der arbeit zu bleiben wenn das wetter nicht so schön ist...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage wooden mozaic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mind if I post the top image on my Tumblr?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej Deborah, feel free to post the top image on your tumblr and thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete