Wonderfull photos, Sathya :) I visited Iceland last summer with my mum... the "feeling" and colors in the nature is like winter and summer at the same time - it is indeed a magical place! Stort Knus :)
I´m Sathya and on this blog I want to share some of my works and thoughts. I studied in Munich and Denmark. Now I´m working as a freelance Illustrator and Graphic Designer. You want to say hello or have any questions? Feel free to contact me!
hello@sathyaranjana.com
thank you for visiting this place!
All rights reserved. Please do not copy or publish without permission. Thanks.
Lovely photos - those colourful houses are amazing!
ReplyDeleteWOW what an amazing place... its now on my wish list of 'must visit'. PS I really love your work and enjoy your blog -thanks.
ReplyDeleteWonderfull photos, Sathya :)
ReplyDeleteI visited Iceland last summer with my mum... the "feeling" and colors in the nature is like winter and summer at the same time - it is indeed a magical place!
Stort Knus :)
Great !!! Beautiful pictures !!! We go in Iceland in August 2011, that's fun !!!
ReplyDeletethank you, thank you to all!
ReplyDeleteDear swinkie, yes you should really go there it´s just breathtaking!
Oh Camilla, jeg er så glad for at se dig her :-) Knus Knus!
les gourous: great! I´m sure you will enjoy it a lot!
omg!!!! this looks beautiful! i wanna go there!
ReplyDelete