yes London is always so nice with so many places to discover...
mieke willems: this shop is a stall at camden market... but sorry, can´t remember the exact place- I think it was more at the end of it! Hope you had a good time as well!
I´m Sathya and on this blog I want to share some of my works and thoughts. I studied in Munich and Denmark. Now I´m working as a freelance Illustrator and Graphic Designer. You want to say hello or have any questions? Feel free to contact me!
hello@sathyaranjana.com
thank you for visiting this place!
All rights reserved. Please do not copy or publish without permission. Thanks.
Oh wonderful! I recognise the book stall on the South Bank. I used to love going there.
ReplyDeleteI want to go!
ReplyDeletebeautiful places you've visited! I'd love to have been there.
ReplyDeletewaw! just gor back from london, but missed these things! where is the shop in the first photo?
ReplyDeleteyes London is always so nice with so many places to discover...
ReplyDeletemieke willems: this shop is a stall at camden market... but sorry, can´t
remember the exact place- I think it was more at the end of it!
Hope you had a good time as well!