

I got inspired by the faces series from my childhood. After looking at them again I wanted to draw a new series and enjoyed it so much that I want to do even more.
In the end I will add them all to my card board project `a world in our world´


I got inspired by the faces series from my childhood.
nice faces!
ReplyDeletethey are so lovely
ReplyDelete:)
These are amazing <3
ReplyDeleteyesterday i was thinking just of trees this shape, lovely
ReplyDeletexx
written a short post here - love your work :)
ReplyDeletehttp://kickcanandconkers.blogspot.com/2010/04/sathya-ranjana.html
I just discovered your blog. Just lovely! I really like those feathers and your use of cobalt blue.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to look around some more!
wow, love everything in this post:)
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your motivating words! It was a great home-coming today!
ReplyDeleteDeborah, I visited your blog and read the post you wrote about my work... Thank you, it´s so pleasant!