Mika, how nice that you lived there once! For how long? They are both beautiful cities and - yes filled with great food! The fair was really impressive, big, interesting and exhausting :)
Oh thank you for your order! I´m glad you like the work!
I´m Sathya and on this blog I want to share some of my works and thoughts. I studied in Munich and Denmark. Now I´m working as a freelance Illustrator and Graphic Designer. You want to say hello or have any questions? Feel free to contact me!
hello@sathyaranjana.com
thank you for visiting this place!
All rights reserved. Please do not copy or publish without permission. Thanks.
nice work!
ReplyDeletehappy easter!
hej sathya!
ReplyDeletecome era la fiela a o Bologna? Mangiato bene li?
(how was the fair in Blogna? Did you had good food there?)
I was living in Milan before!
Its really nice that visiting there isn't a big deal...(comparing to going there from japan!)
Danche shen for the really beautiful work the other day, Sathya!
great *
ReplyDeleteMika, how nice that you lived there once! For how long? They are both beautiful cities and - yes filled with great food!
ReplyDeleteThe fair was really impressive, big, interesting and exhausting :)
Oh thank you for your order! I´m glad you like the work!
too cute!
ReplyDeleteJust found your lovely blog via lili scratchy - I love your work!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful illustrations! Saludos
ReplyDelete