February 23, 2010

wall drawings

during the last days I made the first designs for a current project.
wall drawings for a children´s room.
It´s something totally different in this size.
I´m excited to see the result in the end.
hope you had a nice weekend all of you!

18 comments:

  1. sooooooo beauuuuuutiful !!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color! so sweet~ Post it in my FB! Share with my friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky kid... this is paradise for everybodys mind

    ReplyDelete
  5. incredibly good work! so whimsical and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your kind words! It makes me really happy to hear your thoughts about it. I will post about the final work as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my.. this is mesmerizing, i would so want to have such walls.
    more than beautiful sathya!amazing job you've made.
    oh how i want this in my room(

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello xwutheringheits, thank you!
    maybe I can do wall drawings for you too.. it depends on where
    you´re living!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these are gorgeous! I just discovered your blog... I love your illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. must be an adventurous project to work on.
    looking great, glad i found your work
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i live in russia.so it's impossible i think.
    but still really lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful wall drawings indeed - featured this in my blog- http://motherbabyearth.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete