I´m Sathya and on this blog I want to share some of my works and thoughts. I studied in Munich and Denmark. Now I´m working as a freelance Illustrator and Graphic Designer. You want to say hello or have any questions? Feel free to contact me!
hello@sathyaranjana.com
thank you for visiting this place!
All rights reserved. Please do not copy or publish without permission. Thanks.
amazing, beautiful drawings. i'm very happy to find your blog!
ReplyDeletethank you cheryl! and i´m happy you found my blog, it´s so nice to share this place and thoughts with you all
ReplyDeletei'm looking forward to see the book! beautiful drawings:)
ReplyDeletehello! i'm so happy to have found your blog {via mieke willems}. your work is beautiful :)
ReplyDeletebelinda
Hello & nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteI really, really like your beautiful illustrations. So full of character!
Hello! It is great to know you! You works are so amazing~
ReplyDeleteminifanfan
gorgeous work!
ReplyDelete