January 20, 2010

Shop Update


Two new items in my shop now! Hello woolgiraffe and linoprints....
If you see a drawing on this pictures which is not in my shop but you´d like to purchase, please contact me here
sathyaranjaana@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sathya! SO glad that you found me...because I lost your email address, and seriously i have been thinking about you a lot because I love your work and been wanting to keep in touch of everyone I met from DK. Free free to send me emails anytime to update me!!! your work is great as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m so glad as well!! cause I also lost a lot of email addresses from our friends in Denmark...
    it´s a shame!

    Thank you for your sweet words!!

    ReplyDelete